About Me

11:51 AM

Hello & Welcome to my sweet blog, Confectionery Canary!

My name is Lindsey and I'm a 20 something girly girl who lives in the US but I left my heart in Canada.  I LOVE sweets, to eat them, to make them, to smell them! Yum! My diet consists of 70% sugar and 30% cheese/pasta/bread.  Healthy, I know...
If you follow this blog, you'll discover lots of sweet recipes along with some dinner and side dish recipes too. I love to be in the kitchen!  I'll attempt to cook most anything once, as long as it's not meat related.
Each time I attempt to make a new recipe or share an old recipe, I'll let you know how to make it and how it turned out for me!
Food is an adventure, both cooking it and eating it! So grab your bowl and a spatula and come along with me on this tasty adventure!

- xoxo L
Our gorgeous wedding cake!
(Bake Shoppe)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images